1800 659 911
Hopefully you will never need it, but in the case of an emergency – you’re involved in a collision, sustain a flat battery or tyre, run out of fuel or charge, or are locked out – Porsche Assistance will be there to help you with all your needs. This means that you have peace of mind coverage, 24 hours a day, seven days a week and 365 days a year should you need on-road assistance anywhere in Australia*.
We want to ensure you can continue enjoying your car even when things do not go to plan. That is why we provide complimentary Porsche Assistance for the duration of your Porsche Warranty as well as an extension of up to 12 months every time you service your car at an Official Porsche Centre.
*The service area covers all parts of mainland Australia and Tasmania, including islands connected by vehicular bridge.
The Porsche Assistance program offers the following services:
- Mechanical assistance
- Flat or faulty battery assistance
- Flat tyre assistance
- Out of fuel or charge assistance
- Locked or lost key assistance
- Vehicle towing and recovery
- Car rental and accommodation
- Accident coordination and support
- Electric vehicle charging and home charging assistance
- Porsche Connect service assistance
Further information about the services can be found in the below Porsche Assistance brochure.
Contacting Porsche Assistance:
Should you require assistance, at any time, simply dial the Porsche Assistance 24-hour number 1800 659 911.
When you call Porsche Assistance, please have the following information available:
- Your name and location
- Your vehicle’s VIN or chassis number. This can be found on your vehicle (left hand front of the windscreen or vehicle compliance plate)
- Your vehicle’s registration number
- The model and colour or your Porsche
- A description of the problem and an assessment of whether you consider towing necessary
- If possible, a phone number where you can be contacted
If you have a connected car, you can use the integrated Breakdown Call (bCall) feature to request assistance. A bCall can be triggered via the soft key within your Porsche Communication Management (PCM) (select “Phone” then “Keypad”) or via the Porsche Connect App. You can find further information about the bCall feature in the Owner’s Manual.
Please note: If you choose to make your own vehicle assistance arrangements through a third party, Porsche may not be able to reimburse any costs incurred. It is important to stay with your Porsche at all times. Do not leave it unattended. Porsche regrets that no repairs or assistance can be given to an unattended vehicle.